Medicoll Learning

Medicoll Learning

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

info@medicoll.org

  Can I Do a Fellowship After MBBS Without PG? (4 อ่าน)

15 ก.ย. 2569 18:23

<span dir="auto" style="vertical-align: inherit;"><span dir="auto" style="vertical-align: inherit;">I'm an MBBS graduate and currently trying to understand whether I can join a </span></span><span dir="auto" style="vertical-align: inherit;"><span dir="auto" style="vertical-align: inherit;">post MBBS fellowship course in India</span></span><span dir="auto" style="vertical-align: inherit;"><span dir="auto" style="vertical-align: inherit;"> without completing MD, MS or another postgraduate degree first. I've come across several fellowship programs that appear to be designed for doctors who want focused training in a particular clinical area after MBBS. However, I'm not clear about how eligibility differs from one course to another.</span></span>



<span dir="auto" style="vertical-align: inherit;"><span dir="auto" style="vertical-align: inherit;">My main concern is whether such a fellowship would be suitable for someone who wants to improve practical knowledge while preparing for a longer-term career decision. For example, if a doctor is interested in Emergency Medicine, Critical Care, Family Medicine or another specialty, would a fellowship help in understanding the field better before deciding whether to pursue formal postgraduate training?</span></span>



<span dir="auto" style="vertical-align: inherit;"><span dir="auto" style="vertical-align: inherit;">I would also like to know what I should check before enrolling. Is the course mainly online, or does it include supervised clinical training? How important is hospital exposure? Do the faculty members actively teach through real cases, or is the program mostly theoretical?</span></span>



<span dir="auto" style="vertical-align: inherit;"><span dir="auto" style="vertical-align: inherit;">I'm not looking for a substitute for MD or MS. I'm trying to understand whether a properly structured fellowship can be useful as an additional clinical learning opportunity after MBBS. Would appreciate opinions from doctors who have taken this route.</span></span>

14.99.62.62

Medicoll Learning

Medicoll Learning

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

info@medicoll.org

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้