ericlarsen319
ericlarsen319@gmail.com
Does this New Brunswick platform actually have a mobile app? (13 อ่าน)
23 ก.ย. 2569 17:37
I keep seeing mentions of a mobile app for a New Brunswick gaming platform, but I could not find anything in the App Store or Google Play. Is there an actual app, or is it just the website? Curious if anyone has checked this properly.
46.250.21.76
ericlarsen319
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
ericlarsen319@gmail.com
Willy Watson
willywatson939@gmail.com
23 ก.ย. 2569 17:37 #1
I checked this a while ago because I also expected a native app. There is none in either store. It works through the mobile browser, and Safari or Chrome let you add a home screen shortcut that behaves like a light web app. Updates come from the site itself, so there is nothing to reinstall and no store approval delays. Account settings looked the same as on desktop. For verifying the details, this pagehttps://new-brunswick-online-casino.com/app-mobile/ matches what I saw. Keep in mind a shortcut is not a sandboxed app, so review browser permissions. This is just my observation, so stay cautious and decide for yourself.
46.250.21.76
Willy Watson
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
willywatson939@gmail.com