Vidyalive
vidyaliveseo@gmail.com
What Are the Career Options After Online BBA? (4 อ่าน)
23 ก.ย. 2569 19:17
I am considering anOnline BBA in Digital Marketing and want to understand the career options available after completing the degree. I know digital marketing covers several different areas, but I am not sure which roles are commonly considered by fresh graduates.
One possibility is working in SEO, where professionals help websites improve their visibility on search engines. Other areas that interest me include social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, paid advertising, and digital analytics.
I have also read that digital marketing agencies hire people for different roles depending on their skills. Some graduates may begin with entry-level positions and gradually specialise in a particular area after gaining practical experience.
However, I am wondering how much importance employers place on the degree compared with practical skills. An Online BBA in Digital Marketing can provide academic knowledge, but students may also need experience with marketing tools, analytics platforms, advertising systems, content creation, and SEO techniques.
Building a portfolio could also be useful. For example, students could create sample campaigns, manage a small website, work on social media projects, or complete internships to demonstrate what they can actually do.
Another option could be freelancing or starting a small digital marketing service after developing sufficient skills and experience.
I would like to hear from people who have completed an Online BBA in Digital Marketing. Which career path did you choose after graduation? Did you start with a job, internship, freelance work, or further studies? Also, which additional skills or certifications helped you the most?
14.99.62.62
Vidyalive
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
vidyaliveseo@gmail.com