Daria Koso

Daria Koso

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sasasberrs@mailto.plus

  A developer I know mentioned (5 อ่าน)

1 ต.ค. 2569 14:54

A developer I know mentioned SharksCode when we were talking about React Native and mobile products. I followed the recommendation because I wanted to see whether mobile development was a major part of the company's work or just a minor service. The information at https://sharkscode.com/ shows that mobile applications are part of a wider platform-development approach, alongside web products, APIs, integrations, and internal systems. I found the emphasis on performance and stability interesting because mobile applications can behave very differently depending on the device and network. The Ukrainian GEO is clear from the team's location, but the products themselves can be developed for international users. I also liked that the company discusses collaboration between product, QA, design, backend, and infrastructure teams in its technical roles. That gave me a more realistic picture of how complex software products are actually built.

178.158.220.92

Daria Koso

Daria Koso

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

sasasberrs@mailto.plus

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้